Saturday, October 21, 2017

Autumn Blessing

Happy Autumn!
Today I'm showing a layout I 
made featuring my lovely daughter
and her adorable son who is the
love of my life! Having them in my
life is truly a blessing as is the beginning
of this season of autumn.
To make this layout I used some printable
sets from The Cutting Cafe. They are the Fall Blessings Printable Set which is full of beautiful
bible verses, and the Fall Time Background Printable Set for the background paper I used.
Be sure to check out The Cutting Cafe's blog to see all the other beautiful creations by the design team and
to check out all the fabulous cutting and printable files you can create with!

Many Blessings to You and Yours!

6 comments:

  1. such a beautiful layout robyn...and your grandbaby and daughter are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is GORGEOUS!! And that is one handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Robyn. You have a very nice family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..Very crisp, clean and just so much cuteness...Blessings..Krista

    ReplyDelete