Sunday, January 21, 2018

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday Everyone! 

Today is a special day because it's
So, I chose to make this adorable Beehive Shaped Card and I just
love how it turned out! I've been wanting to make this card for a 
long time, so I'm really happy to have made it and be showing it to you
today! It also was a great reminder to me that spring and summer will be here soon!
Today all the design team made whatever projects they wanted and I 
must say they are all marvelous! Go on over to the Blog and check them
out! Go be inspired and then go shopping for your own cutting files from
The Cutting Cafe!
Wishing you and yours many hugs and much love!


1 comment:

  1. this is just the card i needed to see....while i love the winter time, i am missing the sunshine...such a lovely card....you so rock

    ReplyDelete