Friday, September 7, 2018

Let's Celebrate!

Cake Anyone?
Everyone who knows me
knows how I love to bake
and I love a good party!

Today I had to make a cake
for a friend. It was for a
birthday celebration of a
co-worker and friend, so
it needed to have a topper
or words on it. I thought
it would be a great idea to
make a banner for the cake
so, I pulled out my cutting
files and got busy! I used the
Cutting Files and whipped up this 
Cake Banner in no time flat! 

I love how easy it was to make and
how you can make custom banners
for cards, cupcakes, and layouts too!
The possibilities are endless!

Want to spice up your day? I suggest 
you go on over to The Cutting CafĂ© Blog 
to check out all the other amazing 
projects the design team 
have created.

Sending you many Hugs and much Love!


5 comments:

  1. yes yes yes yes, love this banner, i always forget i have this file....hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous banner and I would love to try the cake! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I want cake! Love this banner in your chocolate cake. It's beautiful
    Hugs Robyn

    ReplyDelete